Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dear Blog

I hate taking out the garbage. I hate it alot.
I hate that I have a dirty filthy house. It makes me depressed and literally sick.
And I'm too depressed to clean it. I'm too depressed in general. Everything sucks.
I hate everything. So there.

k, got the complaining outta the way.

so I got a new kitten and a new computer :)

uh, let's see what else....hmmmm, I really want to go out for a beer and some nachos.
and preferably not by myself.

it's 11:13pm, if you're reading this blog and want to drink beer and eat nachos with me, give me a call ASAP.

yup. great blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

It's now 1:05 and I love to eat nachos, but can't have beer. Now I want nachos. Life can get difficult.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

It is 2:16 on Friday - would love nachos - not so keen on beer - but I can't really leave the office right now.

11:07 AM  
Blogger papasmurf said...

I love nachos and beer. I too have a newish cat, small but not a kitten. Hope you're feeling better these days.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Warren said...

I'm baaaaack. :-)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home