Wednesday, September 28, 2005

this won't make sense to you

I don't know why I'm blogging right now.
Can't sleep. Things on my mind.
I'm usually a good sleeper. Head hits pillow and I'm out. Not tonight.

I'm not going to tell you any details (cause this is the internet).

So why blog at all? I guess I think I"m going to find some therapy in this - even though I"m revealing nothing.
(nothing but the fact that I can't sleep because of stuff I'm thinking about)

It's not even to do with my life - or it hasn't been to do with my life in a while.
I got hit with a bit of a bombshell tonight.

Thank goodness for good friends.
(you know who you are)

5 Comments:

Blogger Black Mamba said...

I like my spam served cubed on a kebob stick with some pineapple and sauce - not on my blog

11:04 PM  
Blogger Black Mamba said...

actually, to be honest, I don't really like spam at all

look at me! I'm so pathetic, I'm commenting on my own blog

I feel cool

11:11 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I saw something very much like spam on Tuesday at the Shelter House.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Warren said...

Hmm. I sometimes feel a need to (a) divulge something hugely personal, and (b) a way to avoid the banality with which that hugely personal thing would be wrapped in, by virtue of it being a blog on which I'm writing.

So, I suggest, spontaneous creation of verse. Poem + Blog equals (wait for it!) --- Bloggerel. [get it, doggerel+blog? ]

I think that I shall never see / A blog as lovely as a bee ....

Warren

5:50 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

And triple GRRRR for you!!!!

Ya, bombshells suck.

I'm prayin' for you.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home