Monday, May 16, 2005

Put a sock in it yo

I'm sick of blog.
Blogs only say what we want people to know about. Sometimes I want people to hear my inner monologue before I've cushioned it.
I suppose there are times when I am able to speak the inner voice. Other times I am not.
This balance is what most would call a good thing.

Hmmmm.

I had a dream that I was leaving work with a colleague. I asked for a ride - he agreed.
Outside it was like "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" with black and white perfect streets and spots of colour for effect. However, the car borrowed was a 2005 - not a 1950.

On the way home he said: "Just drop me at home and you can borrow my car"
I agreed and then spent the rest of the evening giving rides home to all the Chinese people I knew.

I woke up to my alarm this morning in a panic - thinking I had forgotten to return my co-worker's car!

After relaying the dream to the person involved he asked: "Are you stressed about something?"

Why YES. Yes I am. Always.
(this was merely my inner monologue answering - my other voice said something far more trivial)

M O N E Y.

I try to not be stressed about it. I try not to get angry. I try to think positive and make active improvements. But lets face it, it don't go away. And Mama's gonna go ta da crazy house pretty soon where she be eatin' up all da biscuits and gravy!
(snip-snap, snippity-snap)

Mama need some sugar! Mama no wanna be all put up in dat crazy house!
(waves large hand in circular motion; pointer finger extended)

And right now, sugar = vacation with no worries on her back - and I mean none.

Ok, I was going to end the blog right there, but I must go on. I've now inspired my own insanity!!

I want to grab arm-loads of cash and run down Red River Road naked, screaming:
"MONEY!! I've got some MONEY!!
(throws wads of cash into the air in wild abandon)

Whoa. Time to end the blog before you all send the people with the white jackets.

6 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Blogs are slightly depressing, slightly revealing, but no more so than we are willing for them to be. It is not quite online journalling because you know that nothing that goes on the web is sacred, anyone can read it. Some of my early blogs suddenly found me writing in circles with very few people understanding. You can share the emotion, even when you can't share the details.

10:03 PM  
Blogger TU said...

You're right! It's time to stop being ambiguous with my blog and say what I really want to say... I like to set squirrels on fire.

There I said it! And I feel great!!!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I find that I am mostly negative when I blog because when I am doing well then I am out being happy - no need to pour out my heart to the keyboard... So, I think we can never expect blogging to be an accurate reflection - and I am glad you are as open as you are.

Money - yes - always a stess. I would have thought that, by now, I wouldn't have that particular worry, but I still do. However - I really feel for where you are at - and I hope and pray for an answer SOON!

And I too enjoy setting fire to squirrels - must be a family thing.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Black Mamba said...

Timlap, I am honoured that you would pass my words of insanity on to all the receipients of your e-mails :)

As for the Ulrich fetish with lighting squirrels on fire,...Eric, what are we gonna do about this??

6:53 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

All I know is that there are a lot less squirrels messing up our yard than the houses a few blocks over.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may already know that basic sign up is free at traffic swarm. You can also upgrade to the Pro membership, Check this out: "New TrafficSwarm Pro Membership Delivers TWICE the traffic, Provides FREE Custom Products and MUCH More!"

"We Create the Products for you to sell...and YOU keep All The Money!"

To find out more visit: home based business income opportunities site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and home based business income opportunities related stuff.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home