Thursday, July 07, 2005

pants and food and stuff

I was told not to wear pants to work anymore.
No, I do not dance and skip naked on a stage for a living.

It's blistering hot at work. I work in an office, with a computer. I'm going to ruin my keyboard with all the sweat that pours from my hands...oh well, I could use a new keyboard...
Tomorrow, I should wear a speedo and bring a sprinkler.
And maybe one of those yellow strips of plastic that kids used to slide on in the early 80's

Earlier, while singing along with Cindy Lauper's "All Through The Night", I made mashed potatoes for a man who had recently lost his teeth. I didn't sing it very well. But the potatoes turned out alright.

I need an excuse to make a dip. For two weeks I've been waiting to make a certain dip with chick peas, cream cheese, grated cheese, more cheese on top of cheese, some sour cream and tomatoes and green onions sprinkled on top to give the illusion of "healthy". GIVE ME A REASON!

I must be in love with food. Not people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Warren said...

It was hot and I was hungry.

Kent.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

A speedo to work? You must work in a very casual environment!

Would to dip work without the sour cream? We could do some kind of an impromtu potluck Sunday.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Rats! I wish I had read this earlier. You could have made your dip and joined us for the Rider game!

It sounds really, really, really good.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home