Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am a bag of chips (or as the English say: crisps)

Mother is a boiled potato, Travis, a pizza pie, Miriam, a glass of pop and Juliet a Cheerio.
Tim is a cracker with cheese, Richard a cup of coffee and my cat, seafood vittles.

What?! We are what we eat right? And for some it just happened to be the last memory I had of you eating or drinking something. For others, it was what food/drink my brain connected you with.

So, about me and the bag of chips:
From my seat, right now I can see three empty or half -eaten bags of chips on my left, one on my right and if I turned around completely, I would see yet another behind me, resting on the CDs. Oh, yeah and I wonder why I'm fatter than the Christmas calf!

Well, I'd like to think I have something interesting to say tonight but alas, I don't.

Toodles Bloggy

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Half-eaten? Wow that is self control. If I opened them, I'd want to finish them.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

A bag of chips... really? I would have thought bruchetta or perhaps garlic shrimp - something a little spicy, and yet fun - a food you eat with friends!

TASTY!!! ;-)

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my money making internet business site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and money making internet business related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home