Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to.

PMS hit like Hiroshima on my way home - wounding many, killing some.

Ok, well I actually didn't come into contact with a whole lotta folks, aside from the patrons and staff of Mac's on Oliver & High. There I purchased healing in the form of chips and a froster.
Diet-schmiet.

Fat forever - here I come!
Man, this sure was the week for me. Self-esteem = 0, Body-Image - down the drain, Self-Worth - out the window. Uh, are blogs meant to be this depressing?
(note to self: never blog when PMS-ing)

Oh forget it. You know, depression is a big part of my life. I should embrace it whole-heartedly and, and,..uh I don't know where I'm going with this. See, "Verbal Diarrhea" is a very fitting title for my blog.

Ok, I actually wrote that a few days ago and just didn't get to post it.
I'm feeling a whole lot better today. I enjoyed the morning sun over coffee, conversation and some damn good homefries. M and E and me went yard-sale-ing today (almost spelled it yard sailing). It was my maiden voyage. I was a yard sale-ing virgin. Alas, I am no longer.
I didn't expect to find anything of interest, but I came home having replaced a few CDs I once had stolen AND I bought the tealights I've been wanting but couldn't afford. Papaya and Guava scented. Oh how heavenly! I can't wait to have a bath, light those babies and listen to some sad sad Sarah Mc.

Ok, it's time for me to go clean my favourite apartment in the world.

Cheers bloggy

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Glad we could be there to be part of your first time... Is this a "one-Saturday morning stand" or will we have repeat rendezvous? Perhaps just to occasional fling now and then?

Okay, I'm scarring (and scaring) myself now!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Black Mamba said...

Oh, I'll be waiting for the phone call!! I'm not a one-Saturday-morning-stand kinda yard sale-er!!
hee hee

6:20 AM  
Blogger reppepper said...

I live your blog, Syl. It is the combination of events and emotion that I like in a blog (but don't practise in my own).

Plus you've caught on to the fact that short "paragraphs" (formerly known as "sentences") are in and big, fat, Greek blocks of text are out (even though they are very "in" in other blogs I attempt to read).

7:05 AM  
Blogger Black Mamba said...

Thanks for "living" my blog Rich :)

I'm glad you enjoy reading it. It somehow cheers me up.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home