Monday, February 27, 2006

Calm and Sweet Serenity

It's hard but I'll try.

Thing is, I really have precious little to say:

1. Right now, I'm tired, it's 12:45am and I have to be at work early and THEN I have to be fresh and alert to get smoked by all those Barbie-stick-teenage-keeners in Accounting (and did I mention this is at LU and there just should't be so many teenagers on campus?)

2. I had a bad, BAD, HORRIBLE, STRESS-LADEN, CRAP of an afternoon at work today :)

3. MY RENT IS DUE AND I HAVE NO MONEY :)

4. I EAT TOO MANY BAGS OF CHIPS!!!!!

5. MY CAT (7mo old kitten actually) riped open a bag of cat litter, spread it about the livingroom and poo-ed and pee-ed in it!!!!!!!

6. Ok, that last one didn't happen today, BUT IT WAS AWFUL NONETHELESS

7. AND, on top of all this,...did I mention I'm tired and have nothing to say?

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

sorry!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

That you are feeling this way - that is...

and I guess for anything else that could be attributed to the previous posting...

1:07 PM  
Blogger Warren said...

I sympathize with you about the rent and the work situation. I would of course, probably feel quite differently about being forced to work all day with young (possibly cute) stick-women all day, but ultimately I think I would find it draining and depressing. Kind of like the old fart who thinks he's Elvis, in the movie Bubba-Ho-Tep, if you've seen that movie, you'd know to what I am referring.

Anyways, my cat is psycho. He's about 5 months old right now, and did I mention he is psycho? I have a little tropical potted tree, which he has eaten most of the leaves off, and I have some bamboo shoots as a decorative touch on my coffee table. The bamboo lasted less than three days before the shoots/leaves were all molested.

He jumps out from nowhere and attacks me, and my boys, without warning. For this reason he has been re-named "Kaeto", after Mr. Clouseau's homicidal valet, in the Pink Panther movies. His original name was "Mr. Chesterton", but the name didn't fit his personality one bit, so out it went.

He also likes to stick his foot in his own poop and then make poopy footprints throughout my apartment. How endearing.

Warren

1:55 PM  
Blogger papasmurf said...

Hope you're feeling better.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Okay - when are you going to blog about your most recient newses (that is more then one item of news)?

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home