Tuesday, December 06, 2005

tripping out on my new speakers

Sounds are beautiful.

I love that sounds heal us, make us think...

Not just musical sounds.

The sound of a voice, or of moving water,..

Musical sounds can sometimes convey expressions of our soul that we couldn't otherwise confess.

The sound waves that we interpret as music are pleasing to the soul AND the body.

Thinking about the inter-connectedness of the physical and spiritual.

Sound received in specific increments can be interpreted as rhythm.

Rhythm inspires feeling and action: excitement, sex...

Sometimes I am bewildered by life and being human.

No I am not on drugs right now.

Subwoofers are grand.

6 Comments:

Blogger papasmurf said...

Black Mamba - the most intriguing woman on the internet today...

8:07 AM  
Blogger mimlap said...

Black Mamba is intriging in real life too! For me mostly, sound makes me want to move my body, wheather I am listening to Dolcesono or 50 cent I want to move, my foot, finger something, dance is my response to the those sounds and that does heal my soul, makes me feel alive.

Lets have a party with grand subwoofers and dance the night away. any voluenteers??

10:00 AM  
Blogger papasmurf said...

Dancing the night away is always a good plan. Mind you, the cat is unhappy when I bop around the living room to the sonds of the English Beat or some other fine band.

10:14 AM  
Blogger papasmurf said...

oops that should read 'sounds'

10:17 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

mim - a party with subwoofers and dancing... I am sooooo there!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Warren said...

I love that new speaker sound.

Warren

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home