Tuesday, October 17, 2006

a night's question

I think I'll ask the angels why humankind is so discontent.
I mean, we're here. We don't really know what direction we should go in.
Sometimes we take the advice of friends, family. Other times we take advice from the collective philosophy of our time, our cultural philosophy. Maybe we take advice from our religious philosophy.

please don't anyone say: "you just need a deeper relationship with Jesus"

I'm beyond that. Yes, a deep relationship with Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Creator are all good.
More than good. Desparately necessary in my opinion.
But the fact is, we don't really know anything. We're all just choosing to believe and live in a certain way.
It's really just a philosophical choice.

Okay, so if it's philosophical, why do I want to ask the angels anything. Why do I still need answers?

Because I do. I live and breathe and I need to know.

What am I being prepared for if my whole physical exsistance is based on choices of faith?
Choices that at times I'm sure of, maybe even certain. Then other times, I'm completely lost.
I'm lost even when I'm choosing to follow what I believe.

Then my brain said: "Go to sleep child"
Rest for the morining brings perspective to balance the heavy questions of night

4 Comments:

Blogger reppepper said...

You need a deeper relationship with Jebus.

3:07 PM  
Blogger R said...

Nice smart ass responses...so typical :P

2:22 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

shimmerazoo!

And confrunkle.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Warren said...

come on back to the BLOGGOSPHERE, okay?

Warren

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home